Our main advantage is that we are a part of a big and a well known Law Firm Everlegal, that allows us to provide the best complete turnkey solution for our clients in almost any field.


There are two types of residence permit in Ukraine: temporary and permanent.

Temporary Residence Permit (TRP)

A 3-year TRP with the possibility of renewal can be obtained in the following ways:

  • Establishing your own or buying a company in Ukraine and getting employed in it.
  • Working for an IT company in Ukraine.

A 1-year TRP with an annual renewal option is even easier to obtain:

Volunteering for organizations that in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation have the right to involve volunteers in their activities.

Volunteering as an option for temporary residency is quite popular. We can help you with choosing a program for volunteering, preparing an invitation for a long-term visa and a residence permit.

Volunteering can be combined with employment, registration of a business or individual entrepreneurship in Ukraine.

There are also other grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit: getting an education in Ukraine, family reunion, investing 100,000 euros in the Ukrainian economy, etc.

We provide legal assistance in obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine on the entire spectrum of grounds according to the Ukrainian legislation. Apply now.

Permanent Residence Permit (PRP)

The most common ways to obtain a permanent residence permit are:

  • investing an amount of USD 100,000 into a company, established in Ukraine (you can establish your own company)
  • finding Ukrainian roots (for example if your grandma or grandpa used to live in Ukraine)
  • being married to a citizen of Ukraine for more than 2 years or being married to a resident of Ukraine (a foreigner)
  • other reasons (for example, the birth of a child with Ukrainian citizenship)

What is a long-term visa (D type visa)?

D type visa is issued in cases where a foreigner intends to apply for a temporary residence permit to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days.

D type visas are issued as multiple entry visas valid for 90 days.

So obtaining a type D visa can be called the first step to obtaining a temporary residence permit.

The second step: a foreigner arrives in Ukraine on the basis of a type D visa and, by the end of its validity period, submits an application and the necessary documents for obtaining a temporary residence permit.

As soon as you have your TRP granted you don’t need any visas to travel to Ukraine as often as you want and you can legally stay in Ukraine till your TRP is valid.

To get full consultation concerning your matter, please, contact us in a form convenient for you: call us, send an email or fill out the feedback form.